Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wooden fence

Heyo jammers!! I figured out how to take screenshots on this laptop im using (aren`t I so smart  ^.^) So todays new item is the (returning) wood fence!
I like them but their not exactly the most exciting item in the catalouge.. So..um.. You might notice how the blogs look has changed a bit.. Its still under a bit of construction... so just kinda ignore what it looks like.. So Have you checked out my plushie blog? Just click here to go to it. :) Happy jamming


-wackywolf81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! So happy your about to leave a comment! But please follow theese rules first!
1. No Bullying or hate comments.
2. No bad language.
3.No Innapropriate behaviour.
4. You can have your opinion-say If you like the post or not, what you think matters. (Example:I dont think the ((word here)) was a good idea..)
5.If you have a question, or suggestion, dont be afraid to ask! I`m always open for new ideas, and I`d be happy to answer your questions!
Happy Jamming-wackywolf81